Monday, November 7, 2011

{sick, sick, sick!}

Wednesday I woke up feeling ill. Tuesday night out with the family left myself and the Husbindian ill. So what else to do but sleep all day? I don't get sick often and I don't like feeling like
I can't do things for myself or my family.

Whenever I ever get really really sick - although my Husbindian is my 'number one' I
always just want my Dad! Maybe it's a girl thing, that when you are at your most vulnerable state,
that you want your Father. Ever firm, caring and loving!

This time he's not near - even in Wellington at least I can call him.

My Husband has been keeping his watchful eyes on me. He won't leave my side, assisting me with anything I need. What a blessing to have him in my life.

So we caught a virus, like the flu - apparently it takes 3-5days to be rid of it, hopefully I will be better for our boy GOOCHz 3rd birthday on Sunday, but planning to celebrate on Saturday.

He and Kabeer have been fighting a lot...well GOOCH cries coz he doesn't want to hit Kabeer back...which is good.

:(

xox


No comments:

Post a Comment